Neon Yellow Bandana$1.95
Neon Yellow Bandana
- Yellow is cheery and bright, like the sun. Add a dose of sunshine to your day with a neon yellow bandana.
- Unisex, a neon yellow bandana looks great on both gals and guys.
- A neon yellow bandana can be worn in so many different ways: wrap it around your head, neck, wrist or ankle. Carry a neon yellow bandana with you for any time you want to stand out.
- Wear a neon yellow bandana to line your bike helmet.
- Keep the dust, bugs and sun off your neck by using a neon yellow bandana as a scarf.
- A neon yellow bandana is a piece of safety gear. Wear it in low-light situations, such as exercising at dawn or dusk.
- For situations where face coverings are mandatory, carry a neon yellow bandana with you, just in case.
- A neon yellow bandana is a must-have for camping trips. Use it as a washcloth, water filter, trail marker, or to tie a flashlight from a tent pole.
- A neon yellow bandana makes a great holder for snacks, either ones you brought or ones you find in the wild.
- Keep the flies away from your eats with a neon yellow bandana.
- Gather kindling in a neon yellow bandana.
- A neon yellow bandana makes a great impromptu seat.
- Stop tripping over the tent’s guylines by tying strips of a neon yellow bandana to them.
- A neon yellow bandana is also a one-stop emergency kit. Use it as a bandage, sling or splint. Got a blister? Fold up a neon yellow bandana and put it in your shoe to cushion the sore spot. Make a cold compress by putting a few ice cubes in a neon yellow bandana.
- Keep your knife blade safe by wrapping it in a neon yellow bandana.
- Use a neon yellow bandana for a game of flag football or Capture the Flag.
- Keep track of your team gear by marking each piece with a neon yellow bandana.
- A neon yellow bandana makes a great hi-vis keyring.
- Never lose your luggage again when you tie a neon yellow bandana around the handle or strap.
- Create an instant sunny mood by laying a neon yellow bandana over a lampshade.
- Use a neon yellow bandana as a bookmark.
- Place a yellow bandana around a doorknob to show the room is occupied.
- The color yellow is stimulating. Tie a neon yellow bandana around your head to up your creative energy, and keep the sweat out of your eyes at the same time.
- Get crafty with a neon yellow bandana: create a placemat, halter top, or beach bag.
- Pets are people too. Your pet will love a neon yellow bandana. Bandanas Wholesale also makes them in pet sizes.
Bandanas Wholesale carries neon yellow bandanas, and every other color of the rainbow in a range of styles, sizes and premium-quality fabrics.
- 100% cotton square bandana and dog bandana in paisley print
- Regular Square Bandana (22”x22”) or Regular Dog Bandana (30”x20”) Triangle
- Neck Gaiter Tube Bandana