Orange Neck Gaiter$11.99
Orange Neck Gaiter Tube Bandana
- Slide it up into place when you need to cover up, and down when you don’t. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
- A neck gaiter, also known as a balaclava mask, protects your mouth, nose, ears and face. With a quick twist, you can shield the rest of your head from the elements as well.
- A tube bandana offers you protection from all kinds of weather like sun, wind and precipitation, and also other conditions that challenge breathing such as dust, pollen, pollution, and germs.
- Long popular with runners and other athletes, neck gaiters are perfect for anyone with an active lifestyle.
- An orange neck gaiter helps ensure you’ll be seen when you’re out in low visibility conditions, including in the forest, in fog or rain, at dawn, dusk, or night.
- Made of a soft, supple 100% polyester microfiber, a neck gaiter encourages air flow, allowing sweat to escape while simultaneously creating a comfy pocket of warm air around you neck.
- The material offers 2-way stretch, meaning it won’t choke or bind around your throat or face.
- A neck gaiter is so lightweight and comfy, you can wear one all day long.
- Pretty much everyone needs a face covering these days. An orange neck gaiter is an easy option to always have an extra mask on hand.
- The seamless tubular design of a neck gaiter makes it convenient to wear and stress free. You never need to worry about it falling off or coming untied.
- An orange neck gaiter is useful for not only outdoorsy types but anyone who works outside: contractors, gardeners, utility workers, hunting enthusiasts, and everyone who has ever walked their dog on a dark, cold night.
- An orange neck gaiter is ideal for any low-light situation.
- Tube bandanas make a great gift for everyone on your list: kids, teens, parents, grandparents, everyone can find a use for a neck gaiter.
- Brighten up your day by covering your blah surgical mask with a festive orange neck gaiter.
- Tubular bandanas are trendy and chic. All the cool kids are wearing them.
- An orange neck gaiter is super convenient for running around town, hiking in public parks, for classes at the gym, or doing anything else where you might encounter a crowd.
- Defeat the frigid, chapping winds of winter with a tubular bandana.
- An orange neck gaiter is also a handy sweatband. Wear it around your forehead or wrist.
- Neck gaiters aren’t only for necks. Switch on those creative juices and turn one into a ponytail tie, headband, doo-rag, or something else.
- If you’re in need of an orange neck gaiter, Bandanas Wholesale has got you covered. If you’d rather have a different color, we can help there too. We’ve got a whole rainbow of options so you won’t have any trouble finding one to suit your taste.
Dimensions: 10 x 20 inches
Weight: 1.3 ounces
100% Soft Polyester Microfiber
2-Way Lateral Stretch
One Size Fits Most