Neon Pink Dog Bandana (1 dz)$15.99
Neon Pink Dog Bandana
- Everyone looks good in pink and neon adds a burst of excitement to any color. Show off how much you love your pup with a neon pink bandana.
- Full of energy, neon pink shows off personal style as well as confidence.
- A bright pink bandana injects a spot of cheer into your day, as well as the day of the people you meet on the street.
- Pink isn’t just for girl pups. Boy dogs look dapper in it too.
- Dog bandanas aren’t just cutel they’re pragmatic too.
- When the dog park gets busy, a neon pink dog bandana makes Ruffles stand out.
- Use a neon pink dog bandana to jazz up a dreary collar.
- Dog bandanas also subdue clanky chain collars.
- A bandana makes for an easy Halloween costume.
- If you need a last-minute wrap or bandage, use a dog bandana.
- Dog bandanas help keep Pup Tart warm when the cold wind blows.
- Dip a bandana in water and help keep your pooch cool in the heat of summer.
- A dog bandana creates a touchpoint to spark conversation at the dog run.
- Nothing says fun like dog bandanas. Get the party started by distributing dog bandanas to the guests at your next puppy birthday party.
- Visits to the beauty salon are that much more enjoyable when you tie on a bandana to show off your pup’s new ’do.
- Dog bandanas aren’t limited to dog use. Plenty of pets like to wear them, or curl up inside, turning them into cozy bedding.
- Babies, kids and other drool monsters also have fun with dog bandanas. They’re great for taking care of all types of messes.
- One hundred percent cotton or polyester, the choice is yours. Both are machine washable, making your life that much easier.
- Bandanas Wholesale carries dog bandanas in two sizes to fit all breeds. The regular is 30 x 20 inches, suitable for small and medium-size pets. For larger animals, try the 40 x 26 inch extra-large.
Neon pink is the one of your color options. With over a dozen colors and patterns to choose from, there’s something for every pup out there.