Pink Dog Bandana$1.95
Pink Dog Bandana
- Your dog is already the most charming pup in town, but tie on a pink dog bandana and they’ll be utterly irresistible.
- A dog bandana conveys personality, especially a pink one.
- For crowded events and busy dog parks, a pink dog bandana will help you keep tabs on your pooch.
- Dog bandanas are practical too. They cover up and quiet noisy chain collars.
- Use a dog bandana to wrap a sore spot after a trip to the vet.
- Dog bandanas offer a pretty way to give your pup aromatherapy. Simply put a few drops of essential oils (preferably blended especially for dogs) on a dog bandana so they can inhale healthful scents with every breath.
- A pink bandana is just the thing to wear after a trip to the doggie salon.
- For a fun Halloween costume, dress up your pooch with a pink bandana. She can be Pinkie Tuscadero from Grease.
- Dog bandanas offer climate control: they offer a layer of warmth in winter and, when dipped in water, help keep Poochini cool in summer.
- There are few things cuter than a dog in a pink bandana. They’re an instant conversation piece too.
- Dog bandanas are popular with other pets. Fifi the cat likes to be stylish, and furry friends like ferrets and hamsters enjoy curling up in them.
- Babies and kids can use them too. A pink dog bandana wipes up drool and spills no matter who makes them.
- Because pets come in different sizes, so do our dog bandanas. Pick up a regular (30 x 20 inches) for your small or medium-size pet, or an extra-large (40 x 26 inches) for a super-size one.
- You choose: 100% cotton or polyester. Both can be tossed in the machine with the rest of your laundry.
- Pink is just one of many color options for your dog bandana. We’ve got every color of the rainbow and then some.
Available in paisley and solid as well as other patterns, there’s something for every taste out there.